Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
- What is the Land Rover Subscription?
With our premium car subscription, you can easily choose your preferred Land Rover model online and rent it at a pre-arranged time. Monthly installments include registration, maintenance, brokerage fees, seasonal tires, vehicle tax, and auto insurance (CASCO). Fuel and possible fines and consumables such as windscreen washer fluid are not subject to the monthly fee and must be paid by the tenant in addition to the rent. The minimum contract term is 3 months. You can find detailed information in the general information menu item or in the terms and conditions.
- Do I have to take care of seasonal tyres?
All vehicles are fitted with seasonal tyres. This is already included in the monthly all-inclusive price. Some vehicles are supplied with all-season tyres, however, this is indicated in the contract. These are stored by our partner and exchanged free of charge according to the current season.
- Can someone else pick up or return my vehicle?
Only the person to whom the subscription agreement applies can pick up or return the vehicle.
- What requirements do I have to meet for a subscription offer?
To book a car, we only need some basic data, you need to provide the desired interval, contact details (phone number and e-mail address) and name, after which our colleague will contact you and inform you about everything for smooth and premium administration.
- When should I order my vehicle?
If you see the vehicle available in the booking calendar, you can book it at any time for the given period, but I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the administration time can be 2-4 days, depending on the circumstances, so take this into account before booking.
- Can I rent accessories for the selected car?
Of course, it is possible to rent additional equipment, be it bicycle transport equipment, roof box, child seat or any other individual wish.
DURING THE TERM
- Can someone else drive my vehicle?
It is possible to hire a second driver, this is completely free of charge, but it must be indicated and included in the contract in advance, and it must meet all expectations that apply to the renter.
- Can I drive the vehicle outside the European Union?
This is possible, but only in countries outside the EU indicated, which is Switzerland and Norway.
- Technical problem
You can call 0036-1-345-1754 assistance 0-24.
You can also ask for help by pressing the assistance button in the car.
You can contact your contact person or dealership.
- If damage occurs to an abandoned car, unfortunately in this case the damage is borne by the renter, it is the renter's responsibility to find or hold liable the person causing the damage, if possible.
- If the renter has caused damage to the subscribed vehicle, if the vehicle is capable of movement at the end of the subscription, he is obliged to draw the attention of the administrator at the time of take-back, and the damage is repaired in an official Jaguar Land Rover dealership, which corresponds to the total amount of the damage up to an amount not exceeding the casco deductible, and in case of damage exceeding that, the renter is obliged to pay a casco deductible corresponding to the damage.
- If the vehicle is not capable of movement, notify the staff of the assistance service, and after the damage has been taken, our colleagues will inform you accordingly about the cost of repairs.
The Renter is obliged to reimburse the Lessor for any misdemeanor, administrative or other fines, penalties or surcharges imposed by the police or other authorities, including unpaid parking fees or failure to pay tolls related to the use of motorways, or any consequent damages incurred by the Lessor as a result of a breach of the Vehicle during the period during which the Renter was the rental holder of the Vehicle, including the period up to the actual return period.
CLOSING THE RENTAL
- The closing procedure
- On the last day of the rental, the renter is obliged to return the vehicle at the time specified in the contract, or to use the return of the vehicle and fill in the closing documents with the administrator.